Nowayrah Group Copyright and Privacy Notice
Copyright Status: Most information at this site is in the public domain. Unless otherwise stated, this information may be freely distributed without modification and used for non-commercial or personal purposes. However, you may encounter documents or portions of documents contributed by private companies, writers or organizations. Other parties may retain all rights to publish or reproduce these documents. Commercial use of the documents on this site may be protected under Kingdom of Saudi Arabia and foreign copyright laws.
This Web site is protected by copyright as a collective work and/or compilation, pursuant to K.S.A copyright laws, international conventions and other laws. Unless otherwise indicated, the Content, including, but not limited to, graphic images, buttons, layout, trademarks, logos, text, and other materials contained in this Web site and in the other sites of NG are the exclusive property of the Nowayrah Group, and/or its related, affiliated and subsidiary organizational units, or its third party licensors.
NG and/or its related, affiliated and subsidiary organizational units do not warrant that any information, software or other material accessible through one of their Web pages is free of defects, viruses, worms, trojan horses or other harmful components.
Objectionable Information and Materials
When accessing or making use of any service provided on the Web pages of www.sufrati.com you may not:
Disclaimer of Liability
For documents available from this site, the Nowayrah Group does not warrant or assume any legal liability or responsibility for the accuracy, completeness, or usefulness of any information, apparatus, product, or process disclosed.
Disclaimer of Endorsement
-- General --
NG does not endorse or recommend any commercial products, processes, or services. The views and opinions of authors expressed on NG Websites do not necessarily state or reflect those of the Nowayrah Group.
-- External Links --
Some NG sites may provide links to other Internet sites only for the convenience of World Wide Web users. NG is not responsible for the availability or content of these external sites, nor does NG endorse, warrant or guarantee the products, services or information described or offered at these other Internet sites.
Information: It is not the intention of NG to provide specific recommendations or advice, but rather to provide users with access to general information to facilitate a better understanding of available options in the Saudi Arabian food and dining industry.
Use of Electronic Signatures:
In order to conduct certain transactions with NG by electronic means, you, or your authorized representative, will be required to use an electronic signature when such signature is necessary. We will ask that you also agree to all terms and conditions presented in an Electronic Signature Agreement. Please be aware that an electronic signature is as legally binding as a handwritten signature.
This Web site is provided as a public service by the Nowayrah Group.
• Of the information we learn about you from your visit to "http://www.sufrati.com" we may store the following: the domain name from which you access the Internet, the date and time, the Internet address of the web site from which you linked directly to our site, the name of the file or the words you searched, and the browser used to access our site. This information is used to measure the number of visitors to the various sections of our site and identify system performance or problem areas. We also use this information to help us expand the coverage of the site to assist users in finding information. We do not use "cookies" on our web site, unless specifically stated otherwise.
• If we request personal information from you we are obligated under state law to provide you with the following information:
The purpose for which the personal information is collected
Any specific consequences to the person for refusal to provide the personal informationYour right to inspect, amend, or correct personal records, if any; Whether the personal information is generally available for public inspection; and Whether the personal information is made available or transferred to or shared with any entity other than the official custodian.
• We do not give, share, sell or transfer any personal information collected on this site to a third party, unless otherwise specified.
• You are not required to provide information to us. If we request information and you refuse to provide it to us, your refusal will not be held against you or prejudice our relationship with you.
• When inquiries are e-mailed to us, we store the question and the e-mail address information so that we can respond electronically. Unless otherwise required by statute, we do not identify publicly who sends questions or comments to our web site. We will not obtain information that will allow us to personally identify you when you visit our site, unless you chose to provide such information to us.
• Information that you consider confidential should not be sent to us over the internet.
Questions about Nowayrah Group / www.sufrati.com privacy policies should be sent to the Web Team at:
Fax +966 2 6687893 E-mail: email@example.com