In a big bowl, whistle by hand the oil and yogurt until combined.Add the eggs and mix in. Combine flour,baking powder and dried oregano in a separate bowl and blend well. Add the dried in
Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
In a small bowl, whisk together the flour and baking soda; set aside.
In the bowl of an electric mixer fitted with the paddle attachment, combine the butter with both suga
In a medium bowl, mix together olive oil, salt and papper.Place cheese in a small dish and cover with olive oil mixture,turning cheese to coat. Let marinate 1 hour. Preheat a grill p
Preheat oven to 250 degrees F (95 degrees C). Place popcorn in a very large bowl.nIn a medium saucepan over medium heat, melt butter. Stir in brown sugar, corn syrup and salt. Bring to a boil, stirrin
Preheat oven to 425F Mix the butter, milk, garlic powder, parsley, and salt in a separate bowl. Next, mix the crushed cereal, parsley and paprika in another bowl. Douse the chicken in
Combine all the ingredients together and blend until smooth and creamy. If desired, top with a few blueberries. Serve Cold
Gently heat the milk, chocolate chips and cream in a heavy saucepan until completely dissolved. Stir constantly. In a separate cup dissolve the coffee granules in water and pour it into the c
Use a few skewers to pierce and hold the onion, chicken and bell peppers in any desirable order. Mildly grease a preheated grill and place the kebabs on it. Frequently turn the skewers
In a large bowl, whisk the butter, egg, vanilla extract and sugar together until creamy and fluffy. Add in the flour, salt, cinnamon, baking soda and ground nutmeg along with the apples a
Saute the butter, olive oil and crushed garlic in a saucepan for a couple of minutes.Make sure not to overcook. Split the pita bread into 2 rounds and divide them into smaller pieces.
Apart from the oil and sugar syrup, combine all the above ingredients to form dough and set it aside for some time. Next, make small balls out of the dough. Then heat some oil in a pan an
Mix some vanilla essence, dried coconut shavings and sweetened condensed milk to make a dough-like mixture. Set aside to cool for about 20 minutes.
Next, when the mixture reaches the right consistenc
1. Mix some grounded coffee and water in a bowl and leave it aside for about 4 minutes. Sift this mixture through a straining device.
2. Mix the plain chocolate and butter in a separate b
1. Preheat an oven to 100 degrees F ( 40 degrees C).
2. Heat mashed strawberries and 1/2 cup white sugar in a saucepan over medium heat.
3. Mix cornstarch and water together in a bowl, th
1. Add all ingredients to a food processor and blend.
2. Select a large baking tray and line with parchment paper.
3. Form meat mixture into small balls (approx. 1 inch diameter) and place on the baki